istqb® advanced agile technical tester
The ISTQB® Advanced Agile Technical Tester course extends the broad understanding of testing acquired at Foundation Level to enable the role of Agile Technical Tester to be performed.
This three-day tutor-led course includes lectures, exercises and practical work, as well as exam preparation. The examination is held on the afternoon of the last day of the course, so allowing adequate time for revision. It is fully-accredited by UKTB on behalf of ISTQB® and has been rated SFIAplus level 5 by the BCS.
- Apply Agile techniques to ensure tests that provide adequate coverage;
- Define testable requirements within Agile Team;
- Create and implement various Agile Test approaches using appropriate techniques;
- Support and contribute to test automation activities in an Agile project;
- Support continuous integration in an Agile Team;
- Support Agile Team in continuous delivery and deployment;
- Learn the service virtualization concepts;
- Work with, and share information with, other team members using effective communication styles and channels.
This tutorial is largely a workshop whereby attendees learn through a number of exercises how to write and review requirements (user stories) including their acceptance criteria.
Who Should Attend
The ISTQB® Certified Agile Technical Tester Advanced Level is principally aimed at test practitioners who have achieved an advanced point in their careers in software testing and are expecting to be actively involved in agile teams and technical testing, including requirements engineering, test automation and deployment and delivery, and who want to increase their knowledge and skills beyond the levels covered by the Foundation and Intermediate qualifications. This includes people in roles such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers. This Advanced Level qualification is also appropriate for anyone who wants a deeper understanding of software testing, such as project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts and management consultants.
In order to attend the ISTQB® CT Advanced Level – Agile Technical Tester exam, you must have completed the following qualifications:
- ISTQB® CT Foundation
- ISTQB® CT Foundation – Agile Tester
Associates (since 2021 or earlier)
*The prices listed include VAT at the normal legal rate in force.
Early Bird Deadline: September 30th
Non-PSTQB Associates | 1 665,00€
PSTQB Associates | 1 082,25€
Members (since 2021 or earlier) | 292,50€
Non-PSTQB Associates | 1 850,00€
PSTQB Associates | 1 387,50€
Members (since 2021 or earlier) | 325,00€
*To the above mentioned values, add VAT to the legal rate in force.