Call for speakers
Conditions to apply
Similarly to the last editions of the Testing Portugal Conference, PSTQB has decided to reinforce its bet on the development of the Portuguese Testing Community and to assume the commitment of supporting the growth of this same community, extending it to Professionals from countries belonging to the CPSC*. Considering this, PSTQB will open the initiative to Candidates that meet at least one of the following conditions:
- Professionals who are Portuguese or from countries belonging to the CPSC*, regardless of the country where they work;
- Foreign professionals who carry out their testing activity in Portugal or in Portuguese companies, regardless of their geographical location;
- Professionals in global companies with offices in Portugal.
*Community of Portuguese-Speaking Countries
We encourage the submission of articles alluding to topics related to the area of software testing. Applications addressing the following topics will be valued:
- AI - Artificial Intelligence
- ML – Machine Learning
- IoT – Internet of Things
- Agile Testing
- Disruptive Test Approaches
- Big Data
- Test Automation
- Security Testing
1st PHASE | Sending your application submission with the following information:
- Abstract of no more than 250 words;
- Whether the presentation will be in English or Portuguese;
- What is the nature of your presentation (experience, case study, research, innovation?);
- Your experience in giving presentations (which ones, when and where?);
- Brief description of yourself.
2nd PHASE | If selected, you will be invited to submit:
- Article of 3 pages maximum (Arial font, size 10), including images;
- Video with a maximum length of 3 minutes.
The video will be complementary to the article (it cannot replace it) and should focus on the following points:
- Brief description about yourself;
- Brief description of the topic you propose to present.
Submission of the article and video are mandatory.
(Failure to send both or either of these materials will be grounds for exclusion.)
Communication of accepted applicants
Sending the article and video
Communication of selected articles
Sending the final version of the presentation to be made at the Conference