Call For Speakers
Call For Speakers
Conditions to Apply
Similarly to the last editions of the Testing Portugal Conference, PSTQB has decided to reinforce its bet on the development of the Portuguese Testing Community and to assume the commitment of supporting the growth of this same community, extending it to Professionals from countries belonging to the CPLP*. Considering this, PSTQB will open the initiative to Candidates that meet at least one of the following conditions:
- Professionals who are Portuguese or from countries belonging to the CPLP*, regardless of the country where they work;
- Foreign professionals who carry out their testing activity in Portugal or in Portuguese companies, regardless of their geographical location;
- Professionals in global companies with offices in Portugal.
*Comunidade dos Países de Língua Portuguesa (Community of Portuguese-Speaking Countries)
We encourage the submission of articles alluding to topics related to the area of software testing. Applications addressing the following topics will be valued:
- AI – Artificial Intelligence
- ML – Machine Learning
- IoT – Internet of Things
- SAFe – Scaled Agile Framework
- Agile Testing
- Disruptive Test Approaches
- Big Data
- Test Automation
- Security Testing
1st PHASE | Envio da sua candidatura com as seguintes informações:
- Abstract of no more than 250 words;
- Whether the presentation will be in English or Portuguese;
- Qual a natureza da sua apresentação (caso de estudo, pesquisa, inovação);
- Your experience in giving presentations (which ones, when and where?);
- Brief description of yourself.
2nd PHASE | Se selecionado(a), será convidado a submeter:
- Article of 3 pages maximum (Arial font, size 10), including images;
- Video with a maximum length of 3 minutes.
The video will be complementary to the article (it cannot replace it) and should focus on the following points:
- Brief description about yourself;
- Brief description of the topic you propose to present.
Submission of the article and video are mandatory.
(A falta do envio de ambos ou de um dos materiais, constitui fator de exclusão.)
27 de julhoApplication Submission 03 de agostoCommunication of Acceptance of Applications
28 de setembro
Submission of Article and Video
13 de outubro
Communication of Selected Articles
13 de novembro
Submission of the Final Version of the Presentation to be Held at the Conference